RotoGrinders picks up silverware at FSGA Industry Awards

At the Fantasy Sports & Gaming Association Industry (FSGA) Awards, RotoGrinders was named Best Fantasy Content Site / App.

Victory in Vegas

RotoGrinders, which is a leading global daily fantasy sports community, received the prize after FSGA members casted their vote. Members of the industry got together for the annual event in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Cal Spears, CEO of Better Collective Tennessee, said the following.

“It’s an honor to accept this award on behalf of the entire team. Winning against the incredible competition in our category is a testament to the talent and work ethic of the 100+ employees and contributors that make RotoGrinders the leader in DFS tools and content.”

Founded in 2009, RotoGrinders now has an online community of over 300,000 members. Last May, Better Collective completed a 60% share acquisition for $21 million. Between 2022 and 2024, the Copenhagen-headquartered affiliate will complete the remaining 40% of this sale.

Better Collective preparing for a busy year 

RotoGrinders’ victory at the FSGA Awards is an ideal start to what looks set to be another big year for Better Collective. Next week, the company is hosting the first-ever Greek Bookmaker Awards in Athens. This event aims to help Greek players pick sportsbooks that suit their needs best.

At the time, Shona O’Donnell – Head of Strategic Events –  said the below.

“The Greek Bookmakers Awards is in line with Better Collective’s vision to empower iGamers. Online bettors in Greece will now have the opportunity to get a transparent overview of which operators are the best within specific criteria.”

Shona continued by stressing the importance of player choice. “The iGaming industry is filled with great award shows, but we think there is a need for an award that targets the end consumer. We very much look forward to celebrating the operators in the Greek market.”

Related Posts

Get the latest affiliate news to your inbox

Join 1000’s of digital marketers who want to keep up to date with Affiliate Marketing trends across all verticals. Sign up to our weekly Newsletter and stay updated with all our industry news, insights and interviews.

Partner Directory