Online bookmaker Betclic is advertising for a new Head of Affiliation to work from its newly-built Bordeaux office.
The right candidate will be responsible for the operator’s “business strategy and delivery of customer acquisition targets”, “developing and growing a successful team” and working “in close partnerships with various departments and stakeholders throughout the company”.
It comes as the firm relocated its headquarters to the newly built Whoorks building in the city’s Bacalan area at the tail-end of 2018. When announcing the office move, Betclic also revealed that it was looking to hire an extra 50 members of staff.
Responsibilities for the Head of Affiliation role include, but are not limited to:
- “Full responsibility for delivering on the Affiliation targets in all markets measured on NDC, CPA and LTV. This includes ensuring that existing partners are scaled in a profitable way, creating better deals, and adding new affiliates to the program.
- Finding and creating new projects and business opportunities within the affiliation and partner sales area that correlate with the end result of growing the business in a clear and measurable way.
- Maintaining and developing a data driven mindset throughout the team in cooperation with Data and Analytics to ensure profitable business.
- Close cooperation with the Marketing Management and the Creative & Brand teams to ensure all campaigns and creatives are taken out in the affiliation channel in the best way possible.
- Managing, growing, and developing a successful and efficient team, which includes responsibility for salaries, performance reviews, target break down and follow up as well as ensuring proper staffing of the team.
- Ensuring that the Affiliate business is run with the right level of compliance with regulations and best practices specific to each market.
- Overall responsibility for marketing efforts related to the Betclic Affiliate Program.
- This position reports to the Marketing Director.
- Travel will be required as a part of this role.”
Read the full job ad here.